Monday, July 29, 2013

One More Time

This craft is addicting indeed and one nice proof is my order for another domain. It's really surprising since i started from scratch and now look where i am. Maintaining few sites more than the count of my finger. Well it just means one thing - i am simply motivated to have more.

This site is another personal site. You may wonder why another life's chronicles. Well i have my own reasons but over and above, i want to really make the most of my time here. I am motivated to have more online space and few more in the coming days. As they say, success is all about being hardworking and creating goals for yourself. I want to set goals for myself and i want things to happen soon. I never want to regret not giving a hundred percent of me when i can give more, so just tonight while i am browsing my sites, the blogger addict in me just hit the cart and order for another site and this is it.

Why did i choose wandering minds - i am imaginative by nature so i want to create an exclusive space for my imaginations and wanderings. We all have choices anyway but at the ed of the day, i want to make the right choices.

So welcome and come join me in my wandering minds....

No comments:

Post a Comment